Vocal and Bell Choirs at Nassau provide opportunities for church members and those in the community to express their faith through music. In addition to vital and varied congregational singing, carefully selected and rehearsed anthems are prepared in weekly rehearsals by vocal and handbell choirs for all ages. Participation has several benefits beyond increasing musical skills, benefits which include a sense of community, a deepening of one’s faith, a sense of leadership and purpose, and a fuller connection to the life of the church. All are welcome to find a place in the music ministry at Nassau Church.
Contact: Noel Werner, Director of Music Sue Ellen Page, Director of Choirs for Children and Youth
- Grades 1-2, Sue Ellen Page, director
- Boys, Grades 3-5, Sue Ellen Page, director
- Girls, Grades 3-5, Sue Ellen Page, director
MIDDLE SCHOOL CHOIR
- Grades 6-8, Sue Ellen Page & Noel Werner, directors
- Grades 9-12, Sue Ellen Page, director
A master registration form for all children's and youth choirs is available by clicking here.
The Worship Assignments and Dates of Note for children's and youth choirs is available by clicking here.
- Adults (College-age and above), Wednesday 7:30-9:30, music room, Noel Werner, director
Contact: Noel Werner, Director of Music
NASSAU RINGERS I
- High School and older
NASSAU RINGERS II
-Our training bell choir, High School and older
The schedule for bell choirs' rehearsals and worship is available by clicking here.